Thursday, October 16, 2014

who's reading & what's new

at some point or another - perhaps when i started this blog over the first, second or third time - i lost the ability to see everyone who has subscribed. in short, i have no way of knowing who is following all my randomness.

sometimes it's comforting just throwing thoughts out there in the ether ... not worrying about what anyone thinks ... writing for me ...

other times it's weird. like, does any of this make sense? do people think I'm crazy? weird? 

i mean to blog so much more than i do. there is so much happening at present:
  • i became a stay at home mom. i absolutely love being home with my son and witnessing all his firsts. don't get me wrong. it's not exactly the most glam job. i make baby food. i analyze poop. i nurse 24/7. i talk all day to someone who can't talk back yet. and it's mentally, physically exhausting work. but heck if it isn't the best job ever :-) 
  • i started my own business. it's been a dream of mine to work for myself and i can't believe it's happening. i'm doing independent public relations consulting and i submitted my first big proposal this week. it's been hard, tedious work positioning myself the way i would a client. but it's also really fun to build something from the ground up. excited to see how it all turns out!
  • lincoln started scooting: it's more like an army crawl where he pulls his body with his arms, but he definitely is mobile now. i am becoming more and more aware of how baby proofing pretty much takes over your house. 
  • it suddenly became fall: seriously, it's october? YES to baking, baking and more baking! we've already checked off apple picking, but we still need to make time for pumpkin patching and skyline drive in PA to see the fall leaves.

stay tuned anonymous readers. more to come from me :-)